Director, School of Natural Resource Sciences
North Dakota State University
Description: The College of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Natural Resources at North Dakota State University (NDSU) invites applications for the position of Director of the School of Natural Resource Sciences. The School of Natural Resource Sciences (www.ndsu.edu/snrs/) offers B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Natural Resources Management, Range Science, and Soil Science, and M.S. and Ph.D. degrees in Entomology. The School also offers a Master of Natural Resources Management, an interdisciplinary terminal professional degree. Faculty members have nationally and internationally recognized programs that fulfill North Dakota State University’s land grant mission of providing research, teaching, and extension educational programs.
• Experience in fiscal, property, and personnel management in an academic environment.
• Experience with research in and/or management of inter-disciplinary programs.
• Exemplary record of professional achievement.
• Experience at a land grant institution.
• Proven record in successfully mentoring students, faculty, and staff.
Location: Fargo, ND
To apply: Visit https://jobs.ndsu.edu/ , create an account, search for opening #1200055, create and submit your application when prompted.
Screening date: May 1, 2012 (open until filled)
Direct questions to: Greg Lardy, Search Committee Chair, 701-231-7660, email@example.com