Congratulations to 2016 Scholarship recipient:
Kiera Leddy from the South Dakota Section.
Kiera will receive $5,000 to attend South Dakota State University.
Applications are due January 6, 2017.
The Society for Range Management (SRM) Masonic-Range Science Scholarship offers financial assistance and recognition to a high school senior, college freshman or college sophomore planning to major in/presently majoring in range science and/or closely related field. The recipient of the scholarship must be planning to attend or be currently in attendance at a college or university with a range science program.
Applicants must be sponsored by a member of the Society for Range Management (SRM), the National Association of Conservation Districts (NACD), or the Soil and Water Conservation Society (SWCS). The scholarship is awarded by the Masonic-Range Science Scholarship Committee (MasCom), which is a subcommittee of the SRM Student Activities Committee. The MasCom will select and announce the recipient(s) at the SRM Annual Meeting held in February each year.
Further information may be obtained through:
- Society for Range Management
6901 S. Pierce St. Ste 225
Littleton, CO 80128
Applications are Due: January 6, 2017
Special Note: Applications must be postmarked by the deadline.
The following materials must be submitted together when applying:
- The completed application form (fillable PDF);
Special Note: If using a public computer, please clear the form before closing your browser.
- A copy of your high school transcripts; (If applicable, also attach a copy of your college transcript.)
- A certified copy of your SAT or ACT scores (even if a college student) - (Also acceptable if included on your official HS transcript); and
- Two (2) letters of reference from teachers, county agents, employers, etc., who might have insight as to your qualifications
Applications received without the accompanying materials cannot be considered.
Application materials should be mailed to:
Standard Mail: or Express Mail:
Paul Loeffler Paul Loeffler
PO Box 1407 1501 West Fort Davis
Alpine, TX 79831-1407 Alpine, TX 79830