Program - Speakers
- Authors have been assigned a number which corresponds to poster board locations.
- Poster sessions will be in the SCC Ballroom (with the Trade Show) or immediately outside the Ballroom.
- Poster boards are 4 ft. by 8 ft.
- Please bring your own thumbtacks or devices to mount your poster on the board.
- Put your poster up by 1:00 p.m. on the day you are assigned (Session A is Monday; Session B is Tuesday).
- Plan to be at your poster between 2:00 and 4:00 p.m. to answer questions.
- Remove your poster between 10:00 and 10:30 the following morning.
- All presenters (Technical, Symposia or Workshop) should check in with the moderator at least 15 minutes before to confirm your presence and receive last minute instructions.
- Concurrent technical sessions require a strict time schedule.
- Technical session papers will be presented within a 20 minute schedule; present your paper in 15 minutes and allow 5 minutes for questions.
- PowerPoint will be used to project visual aids for all oral presentations.
- A Windows PC laptop, loaded with Microsoft Office 2010 software, and a projector will be provided for each session.
- One-half hour before your session begins, bring your presentation on a memory stick to the session for preloading.