Air travel, ground transportation, and car rentals are the responsibility of attendees. The following are options and contacts related to transportation to and from the airport and meeting facilities in Spokane.
Airport & Airlines:
Spokane International Airport (GEG), 509-455-6455, www.spokaneairports.net
Shuttles & Taxis
Both the DoubleTree by Hilton and Red Lion Hotel offer free airport shuttle service to their hotels. The Travelodge does not offer shuttle service. At varying rates, other shuttle services are available at: http://www.spokaneairports.net/gtrans.htm. Taxis operate between the airport and downtown at an average of $23-25/one-way fare:
Major rental car companies operate from the Airport generally with normal working hours of 6:00 a.m. - midnight (M-F), 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. (Sat/Sun); hours may vary by company.
Driving Directions to the Annual Meeting
Accessing Spokane Convention Center, DoubleTree by Hilton, and Travelodge
- From the East or West: Take I-90 to Exit #281, and exit NORTH onto S. Division St., then continue NORTH approximately six (6) blocks and turn left (West) onto Spokane Falls Blvd. The Travelodge will be to your left, and the DoubleTree by Hilton and Spokane Convention Center will be just ahead on your right (through one more stoplight).
- From the North: WA Highways 395 and 2 converge on the north end of Spokane and become N. Division St. Continue SOUTH on Division St. and turn right, just across the Spokane River, onto Spokane Falls Blvd. The Travelodge will be to your left, and the DoubleTree by Hilton and Spokane Convention Center will be just ahead on your right (through one more stoplight).
- From the South: WA Highway 195 merges with I-90 at Exit #279, then follow directions above "From the East or West".
Accessing The Red Lion Hotel at the Park, use directions above to arrive at the vicinity of the Spokane Convention Center then continue past the Convention Center and INB Performing Arts Center headed West. Just past the INB Performing Arts Center, turn right onto Washington/Riverfront Park St. and go north across the Spokane River. Turn right onto W. North River Dr. and the Red Lion Hotel will be on your right. (NOTE: If accessing the Red Lion Hotel from the North, you can turn right onto W. North River Dr. from Division St. before you cross the Spokane River).
- DoubleTree by Hilton - The reduced rate SRM negotiated is $6/day. The parking structure offers covered parking, is adjacent to the hotel and, is also used by the Spokane Convention Center.
- Red Lion Hotel at the Park - parking is complimentary to SRM guests.
- Travelodge - parking is complimentary for all SRM guests.
- Commuters - parking at Spokane Convention Center is $5/day in the covered parking. Fee doesn't include in/out accessibility during that day. Travel in/out on a given day will incur additional charges.